Welcome to my blog! I am Melissa and my husband and I have been married since October 10, 2009. We bought our "forever home" in October of 2008 and we love our old 100 year old home and all of the charm it offers. We are passionate about DYI projects and we've got a few under our belts with this house so far. With the start of the new year we are excited to extend our family:) Stop by from time to time to watch us grow:)

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 11


Little baby Ayala at 10w5d:)

Week 11-I feel like I am beginning to look pregnant now!

This is a sneak peek into baby's room:) My Saturday project!



How Far Along: 11 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a lime

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't think I have gained any weight yet...but I sure have been eating a lot more!

Maternity Clothes: I have bought a ton of maternity clothing and can't wait to start wearing it! I have been wearing a few pairs of maternity jeans here and there.

Gender: Not yet!!!

Movement: Nothing yet:) Too early!

Sleep: I sleep ALL the time! I am SO tired constantly!! I struggle to stay awake until 8 most work nights!

What I miss: Feeling "normal"...I've felt so sick and uneasy lately.

Cravings: No cravings...but I've always love eating:)

Symptoms: You name it, I've got it. Sore boobs, fatique, morning sickness, nausea, tired...oh so tired!

Best Moment this week: Going to the Dr and seeing baby on the ultrasound and seeing the heartbeat.


-Santino and Melissa Ayala

No comments:

Post a Comment